Built between 1602 and 1606 by Anton Isenmann in the Italian Renaissance style and covered with an overhanging roof, representing a typical style from the canton of Bern. The open arcades facing the Reuss are still used today as a weekly marketplace. Above the arcades is the Kornschütte hall, formerly a trading hall, which is now used as a concert and exhibition hall.

Main sponsors:
  • Raiffeisen
  • Die Mobiliar
  • fenaco